1. New Hampshire Breast Cancer Coalition (NHBCC)

The New Hampshire Breast Cancer Coalition (NHBCC) is a statewide, grassroots advocacy organization whose mission is to advocate for and provide assistance to New Hampshire residents with breast cancer. The NHBCC Support Services Fund is a resource for patients who have exhausted all other options for financial assistance. Click Here


Prescription Drug Assistance

Clcik Here for more information


Keeping You, Me, and Memories Alive, Inc.

KYMMA raise funds to benefit individuals and families in Central New Hampshire. Funds also support textbook awards for students at Plymouth State University and Plymouth Regional High School who are affected by cancer.    Telephone: 603-707-1466 


Cancer Patient Support Foundation

The Cancer Patient Emergency Fund for Vermont residents aims to meet the immediate need of cancer patients in financial crisis due to their illness. It is used when all other support programs have been exhausted.

http://cpspvt.org/our-program.html


Franklin County Area Cancer Network

An emergency fund for Franklin  County VT Area cancer patients. The funds help people with small grants while they are going through their journey with cancer. 

802-524-7166

802-782-7997

802-782-5791


Cancer Care

Offers limited financial assistance for cancer-related costs, and the professional oncology social workers can help you find resources. 

​http://www.cancercare.org/financial


DIAL-A-RIDE- Sullivan County

Dial-a-ride service runs:
Monday – Friday
9am – 10:30am
12:30pm – 2:30pm
Dial-a-ride rates: $2.00 per trip
 Dial a rides are subject to space and availability.

603-863-7708

​http://communityalliance.net/transportation/dial-a-ride/


Other Health Information


Susan G Komen VT/NH Affiliate

The Vermont-New Hampshire Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is dedicated to raising funds to combat breast cancer. Up to 75 percent of the Affiliate’s net income goes toward funding grants to local hospitals and community organizations that provide breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment programs for medically underserved women. The remaining 25 percent goes to supports breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific programs.


Phone: 802-362-2733

Email: info@vtnhkomen.org


New Hampshire Comprehensive Cancer Collaboration

The NH CCC is a partnership of individuals and organizations working together to eliminate cancer, a leading cause of death in the state. The NH CCC developed the New Hampshire Comprehensive Cancer Control Plan, 2010-2014 to address the following priorities:

  • Prevent cancer by creating environments that support a healthy lifestyle;
  • Increase early detection and prevention of cancer through screening;
  • Improve the treatment of cancer and quality of life for people living with cancer.


American Cancer Society

The American Cancer Society is a nationwide, community-based voluntary health organization.


New Hampshire Tobacco Helpline

QuitNow-New Hampshire

QuitNow-NH offers New Hampshire residents who want to quit tobacco products access to specially trained Quit Coaches that can help choose nicotine replacement medicines and offer ways to stop cravings and avoid triggers, at no cost to you!

Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669) for information about quitting tobacco or visit www.QuitNowNH.org


HEAL NH (Healthy Eating Active Living)

Envisions a New Hampshire where all residents improve health and quality of life through healthy eating and active living.

Download CPT Rates

National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program

Not in NH?

Find a screening site in your state

click here




Additional Resources


Contact Us Today

Appointments: 
1-800-852-3345 or 603-271-4931

Free Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening

Provider Resources

Download Poster